University Relations acts as the primary support unit for all top-tier campus email solutions. Regular responsibilities include:
- Campus Messaging ("Broadcasts")
- Campus Newsletters
- Alumni Engagement
- Prospective Student Recruitment
- Event Marketing (All Audiences)
- Advancement Campaign Support
- Platform management, integration and self-service training
Internal Email Communications
In accordance with the Executive Communication Schedule, University Relations works with various Divisions throughout the Univeristy to send out weekly communications to the University community. In addition to the executive weekly communications, we also assist our campus partners with the creation and distribution of targeted emails. For campus partners who send out frequent communications we also offer self-service with assistance in list imports and template builds to ensure that all communications adhere to University style and brand. To submit a request for University Relations to assist with an email communication, please submit the University Email Planner. To inquire about setting a self-service in our email platform, please reach out to your University Relations Account Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inside the Hall
Inside the Hall is the Seton Hall University Newsletter distributed by University Relations to the campus community. View a sampling of the most recent distributions.
- May 29, 2023: Inside the Hall, Week of May 29
- May 22, 2023: Inside the Hall, Week of May 22
- May 15, 2023: Inside the Hall, Week of May 15
- May 8, 2023: Inside the Hall, Week of May 8
- May 1, 2023: Inside the Hall, Week of May 1
- April 24, 2023: Inside the Hall, Week of April 24
- April 17, 2023: Inside the Hall, Week of April 17
- April 3, 2023: Inside the Hall, Week of April 3
- March 27, 2023: Inside the Hall, Week of March 27
- March 20, 2023: Inside the Hall, Week of March 20
- March 13, 2023: Inside the Hall, Week of March 13
- March 6, 2023: Inside the Hall, Week of March 6
- February 27, 2023: Inside the Hall, Week of February 27
Community-wide Emails Supported by University Relations
University Relations partners with other divisions throughout the University to distribute weekly communications to various constituent groups. Below is a sampling of the communications that we partner on.
Tools and Resources:
To submit a news story to be published on the University website, please use the News Planner. Upon submission, a request will be created for the news story to be created on the University website. Once a news story is published, it will be posted on related news pages throughout the website, included in Inside the Hall, our weekly newsletter, and shared on University social media channels. Please review the following for guidance on drafting your news story: News Stories 101 Guide and University Style Guide.
The University Calendar is used to promote University-related events happening throughout the academic year on all Seton Hall University campuses. The University Calendar also has registration capabilities for free events where capturing registration information is required. To post your event to the University Calendar, please submit a request using the Calendar Event Planner. Events posted to the University Calendar will be posted on related event pages throughout the website, shared in Inside the Hall the Monday prior to the event date and shared on University social media channels.