Investing in your future
A leading Catholic university, Seton Hall provides an outstanding educational experience that is one of the best investments you can make in your future. In fact, we are ranked one of the top five schools in the nation for providing internships and our employment rate is 98 percent. Seton Hall's prestigious national reputation, stellar academic programs, world-class research and renowned faculty, coupled with our small classes, personal attention and value-centered education, perfectly position you for success.
Seton Hall is committed to providing a rigorous, personalized, Catholic education that is also affordable. Seton Hall is extremely generous with financial aid.
Seton Hall dollars awarded annually
of students receive financial aid
national ranking for graduates who got the highest paying job
More Affordable Than You Think
- Seton Hall is ranked #1 in the nation by AffordableSchools.net for keeping tuition affordable and is ranked as one of the best schools for return on investment.
- Seton Hall is ranked in the Top 25 Colleges for grads who get the highest-paying jobs for smallest investment in tuition.
- Forbes ranks Seton Hall as one of America’s best values.
- Payscale rates SHU one of the Best in the Nation for mid-career salary.
- Seton Hall is also named one of the best "Bang For Your Buck" universities by Washington Monthly.
- Buzzfeed.com ranked Seton Hall in the Top 25 for graduates who got the highest paying jobs for the smallest investment in tuition. Plus, our graduates receive 50% higher mid-career earnings than the national average, per PayScale Inc..
- All students at Seton Hall are automatically considered for a scholarship at the point of admission based on their academic record. We also offer many other scholarship opportunities which are specialized awards for students with specific majors, interests or talents.
- In addition to merit-based aid, students can file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine eligibility for need-based grants from Seton Hall as well as the federal and state governments. File at https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa by November 1. Seton Hall’s FAFSA code is 002632.
- One of the biggest mistakes families make is ruling out a school early in the selection process because of cost. The actual final cost you will pay once scholarships and financial aid are taken into consideration is often much lower than the sticker price. You won’t know this final cost until about March of the student’s senior year once you have received a financial aid package. In the meantime, you can get an estimate of your financial aid by visiting our net cost calculator.