Sexual Violence and Misconduct Information and Resources
Seton Hall University strives to maintain a safe environment that is free from gender-based intimidation, harassment and discrimination. Sexual assault, sexual harassment, or sexual misconduct of any nature violates the Seton Hall University mission and its core values. In accordance with Title IX and the Violence Against Women Act, Seton Hall University works to create a campus environment that eliminates sexual harassment, prevents its reoccurrence and addresses the effects it can have on the campus community.
- What To Do If Sexually Assaulted?
- Reporting Options
- On and Off Campus Resources
- How Faculty and Administrators Can Help Students
- Good Samaritan/Amnesty Policy
- South Orange Campus Sexual Violence and Misconduct- Information and Resources
- Sexual Violence and Misconduct Reporting and Resources for Respondents
Policies and Procedures
- Policy Against Sexual Misconduct, Sexual Harassment & Retaliation
- Title IX Grievance Procedure
- Student Code of Conduct
- Nondiscrimination/Title IX Statement
- Guidelines for Responding to Complaints of Sexual Misconduct, Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation
- NCAA Board of Governors Annual Disclosure Requirements for Compliance