Hired in 1996, Dr. Héctor R. Lozada is an Associate Professor and Fellow of the Institute for International Business in the Department of Marketing, where he teaches undergraduate and graduate courses in marketing research, international marketing, and marketing strategies. He also teaches the School’s undergraduate Global Business course. Dr. Lozada’s research interests center on strategy formulation and implementation in the area of product and process innovation, environmental/green/ecological marketing, postmodern/ neo-Marxist critiques of marketing and alternative/interpretive research methods, negotiations, selling and international marketing, and marketing education and new technologies. His research has appeared in such outlets as the Global Journal of Management and Business Research: Economics and Commerce, Journal of Business Cases and Applications, Journal of Marketing Development and Competitiveness, Journal of Society and Communication and the International Research Journal of Finance and Economics. Dr. Lozada has also presented his research in various conferences and symposia in the United States and abroad.
- Ph.D., University of Kentucky
- "Censorship in the Video Game Industry: Government Intervention or Parental Controls?"
University of Denver Sports and Entertainment Law Journal, Sturm College of Law, Denver, CO, 5(9), 54-72. March 2011.
- Biographical Entries for Helena Rubenstein, Barbara (Piasecka) Johnson, Stephen Wozniak, Tadeusz Sendzimir, Max Factor (Book Chapters)
Polish-American Encyclopedia, McFarland Press, 111-112; 212-213; 462; 478-479; 553-554. February 2011.
- "A Primer on International Environmental Law: Sustainability as a Principle of International Law and Custom."
ILSA Journal of International and Comparative Law, 15(1), 15- 31. October 2009.
- "The Supreme Court as the Grand Mediator in Social Regulation of the Media."
Hastings Communications and Law Journal, 32(1), 41-101. September 2009.
- "Foreign Direct Investment for Developing Financing." Journal of Business Case Studies, 5(4). July 2009.
- "Understanding and Negotiating the Products Liability Pitfalls of Outsourcing to China." International Bulletin of Business Administration, 6. July 2009.
- "Setting Boundaries for Online Student Etiquette." International Academy of Business and Public Administration Disciplines (IABPAD), Dallas, TX. April 2009.
- "To Paraphrase W.S.: "Sugar by Any Other Name Might Surely Not Be as Sweet:"" Merisant v. McNeil, Business Law Review, 42, 31- 46. April 2009.
- "Polish-American History and Culture: An Encyclopedia." (Book Chapter) James S. Pula (Ed.), New Britain, CT: Polish-American Historical Association. April 2009.
- "Promoting Country Investment While Nation Branding: Investment Promotion Agencies in Cyberspace." Annual Conference of the Marketing Management Association, Chicago, IL. March 2009.
- "How Environmentalism Impacts Marketing Strategy: Renewing the Discussion." Annual Conference of the Marketing Management Association, Chicago, IL. March 2009.
- "The Effect of Mood on Product Trial: A New Beginning." Annual Meeting of the American Society of Business and Behavioral Sciences, Las Vegas, NV. February 2009.