Anca Cotet-Grecu is an Associate Professor in the Department of Economics and Legal Studies. Prior to her appointment at Seton Hall University, she was Assistant Professor of Economics at Ball State University. The focus of professor Cotet-Grecu's research is health economics.
- Ph.D., Clemson University, SC
- B.A., Babes-Bolyai University, Romania
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Intermediate Microeconomics
- Industrial Organization
- Health Economics
- "Nurse Practitioner's Independent Prescriptive Authority and Opioids Abuse" (with Lee C. Spector) Health Economics 2019, 28: 1220-1225
- "The Effect of Telehealth Insurance Mandates on Healthcare Utilization and Outcomes" (with Ghanshyam Sharma) Applied Economics 51(56), 2019: 5972-5985
- "Mandatory Access Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs and Prescription Drug Abuse" (with Dhaval M. Dave and Henry Saffer) Journal of Policy Analysis and Management 2019, 38(1): 181-209
- "Effects of State Contraceptive Insurance Mandates" (with Angela K Dills) Economics and Human Biology 2017, 24: 30-42
- "On the Estimation of the Effect of Stressors on Birth Data", Economic Letters, 2016, 147, 148-152.