My research interests focus on syntheses in carbohydrate chemistry to develop new methodologies for designing extended ring systems (like septanose sugars) from hexose sugars, which can serve as a precursor for glycosidase inhibitors.
I started my academic career in 2016 by teaching Organic and General Chemistry courses in an innovative way for the greater comprehension of the students and aiding them in finding the complicated concepts easy and interesting.
- Ph.D., Organic Chemistry, Seton Hall University
- M.S., Organic Chemistry, Karachi University
- CHEM 2321 Organic Chemistry I
- CHEM 2315 Organic Chemistry Lab I
- CHEM 2316 Organic Chemistry Lab II
- CHEM 1123 General Chemistry I
- CHEM 1125 General Chemistry Lab II
- CHEM 1001 Chemistry and the World Around Us