Dr. Kaiser is known for being a strong advocate for servant-leadership opportunities.
Dr. Kaiser expanded the student-leadership experience within the A&S cohort with new trips to Kingston, Jamaica; Pine Ridge, South Dakota; and Limerick Ireland. He also established the College of Arts and Sciences Business Boot Camp. These are designed to connect selected undergraduate students with leaders in business in order to set students up for future success. In addition, he created and managed the Transfer Project that increased awareness and enrollment of transfer students at Seton Hall University from select Community/County Colleges. Dr. Kaiser is also known throughout the University for his clear-headedness and his ability to mediate difficult situations seamlessly, often working closely with the President when resolving conflicts.
- 2005- Doctor of Education (Ed.D), Seton Hall University, South Orange, New Jersey
- 2002- Education Specialist (Ed.S), Seton Hall University, South Orange, New Jersey
- 2000- Master of Arts in Education (M.A.), Seton Hall University, South Orange, New Jersey
- 1995- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology (B.A)., St. Joseph's College, Brooklyn, New York
- Teaches two undergraduate core classes Journey of Transformation and Christianity and Culture in Dialogue, and his own new course at Seton Hall for the Catholic Studies program called The Search for Happiness- from a Catholic perspective.
- Dean Kaiser serves on the Council of Colleges of Arts and Sciences on a specific committee on best practices. He is also a Distinguished Member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars, and a part of the National Association of College Admission Counseling.