SHUFLY Shuttle Service
SHUFLY is the Seton Hall shuttle service provided by Parking Services. With stops throughout campus and the town of South Orange, it is a convenient way for Seton Hall students, staff and accompanied guests to get where you need to go. Track the SHUFLY shuttle »
SHUFLY runs until 3 a.m. seven days a week, from the beginning of the Fall semester, starting on Freshman Move-In Day, with service continuing until the day after graduation in May. SHUFLY is not available during the summer. The SHUFLY will resume operations on Move-In Day, Thursday, August 26, 2021.
If you are a guest, you must be accompanied by your host who must have a valid SHU ID card.
Here are some things you will need to know in order to utilize SHUFLY:
- Community members need an SHU ID. There is no cost for riding SHUFLY.
- Please swipe your SHU ID as you board SHUFLY.
- Schedule times are all approximate. Please be at the SHUFLY stop 5 minutes before the scheduled time. Every effort will be made to operate according to the published schedule. Circumstances sometimes develop beyond our control, and accordingly we cannot hold ourselves responsible for errors in timetables and inconveniences resulting from delayed shuttles. Connections are not guaranteed and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- SHUFLY can only pick up or drop off passengers at designated SHUFLY stops.
- Animals: No animals are permitted, with the exception of certified Guide Dogs accompanying persons with disabilities.
- SHUFLY service is subject to change, including increases or decreases in service or fares. We will give as much advance notice as possible in such cases.
Take a virtual ride of all the SHUFLY service stops: Take virtual ride now!
View a copy of the SHUFLY Schedule »
For questions or concerns regarding the SHUFLY shuttle service, contact Parking Services or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.