Welcome to New Jersey's most integrated and comprehensive health care network. Here you can find your place among our well-orchestrated teams, advance your skills and work in state-of-the-art facilities – all while helping us keep the communities we serve healthy and vibrant.
Thank you for your interest in working with Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine at Seton Hall. All applicants must apply through the link contained within the department to be considered for any open position. Please note, employment is contingent upon satisfactory criminal and other relevant background investigations. The determination of satisfactory is at the sole discretion of Hackensack Meridian Health.
Office of Faculty
Office of Medical Education
- Community Liaison
- Institutional Effectiveness Specialist
- Clerkship Course Coordinator
- Longitudinal Clerkship Coordinator
Student Affairs & Wellbeing
- Advisor, SOM Student Affairs & Wellbeing
- Medical Education Learning Specialist
- Senior Director of Financial Aid
- Director, Student Affairs/Wellbeing
Office of Diversity & Equity
- Check back soon for updates