Instructions for Online Student Health Portal
Seton Hall Health Services uses an Electronic Health Records management system called Medicat. The Student Health Portal is the student’s secure entry point to the system and his or her individual health record.
To Log-in to the Student Health Portal:
- Go to the: Student Health Portal
- Log-in to the portal with your “PirateNet” username and password
- Health History
- TB Risk Assessment (Refer to Countries with High Incidence list)
- The Meningitis Information Form (if 21 or under)
- Immunizations (enter vaccine dates for required section)
- Upload copy of Immunization Record (from your healthcare provider)
Immunizations will be verified by Health Services staff after the hard copy is received. You may upload your immunization documentation from your health care provider into the portal by clicking “upload documents” on the home page. You may also fax, mail or drop off this information at health services.
Vaccine data is required by state law and University policy. This information must be received for class registration clearance.
If you do not know your username or have technical issues with the portal, please contact Information Technology (973) 275-2222.
If you have questions about health history or vaccine data, please contact Health Services (973) 761-9175.