Admissions: Applied Behavior Analysis
All applicants must meet/submit the following admissions requirements for the program:
- Possess a minimum of a Master's degree from an accredited university that was conferred in applied behavior analysis, education, or psychology or looking to add the certificate as a concentration in an existing graduate program in education or psychology.
- Minimum GPA of 3.5 in master's degree coursework (prior program or current education or psychology program)
- Official transcripts of master's degree coursework (prior program or current education or psychology program)
- Writing sample: a research-based paper in psychology or education of at least ten pages that was previously submitted as part of a graduate course. Other subject matter may be considered if the candidate has had limited prior psychology or education work. If applicable, the applicant's master's thesis is preferable.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement describing reason for pursuing graduate study in Applied Behavior Analysis at Seton Hall University
- Personal Interview