Professional Development Programs
In today's fast-paced and rapidly changing workplace, it's important for professionals to keep up with the latest developments, skills, and emerging technology. Learning is a life-long endeavor.
Continuing Education and Professional Studies at Seton Hall University provides professionals with opportunities to continue their education, earn degrees, advance their careers, and enjoy personal enrichment. We offer a wide array of degree and certificate programs as well as credit and non-credit workshops and courses. Courses are convenient, flexible, and taught by knowledgeable, talented Seton Hall faculty — on campus, off campus and online!
Spring 2022 Program Offerings
Ready to register? Click the program links below.
- iTHIRST Spiritual Companionship Certification Training (February 1 - March 24, 2022 and April 19 - June 9, 2022) This online training program seeks to provide a spiritual remedy to those with substance use disorders and their families.
- Social Media Certificate Program (February 7 - April 29, 2022 ) Learn how to better integrate social media into your digital strategies with two online courses designed for your specific level of familiarity.
- Strategic Influencing and Communication Series Workshops (coming soon!) During these in-person programs, management training coach and author Lee Miller teaches participants how they can control situations, whether at home or at work, and positively affect outcomes.
- Professional Cybersecurity Certificate Program (coming soon!) In this online program, learn the fundamental skills and knowledge needed by workers in professions that interact with computer and information systems.
- Professional Market Research Insights Certificate Program (course opens February 1, 2022) Two self-paced online market research courses – Market Research Insights: Qualitative and Market Research Insights: Quantitative – for anyone interested in learning more about market research and how to conduct and leverage it to make better business decisions.
- Leadership & Professional Development Certificate Program (Professionals: Saturday, March 5, 2022; Students: Wednesday evenings, March 16, 23, 30 and April 6) This program provides participants with essential skills and strategies that are needed to become successful professionals and leaders.
SHRM Recertification Provider School
Students who successfully complete SHRM-recognized classes are eligible to receive professional development credits from the Society of Human Resource Management.