Professional Development Programs
In today's fast-paced and rapidly changing workplace, it's important for professionals to keep up with the latest developments, skills, and emerging technology. Learning is a life-long endeavor.
Continuing Education and Professional Studies at Seton Hall University provides professionals with opportunities to continue their education, earn degrees, advance their careers, and enjoy personal enrichment. We offer a wide array of degree and certificate programs as well as credit and non-credit workshops and courses. Courses are convenient, flexible, and taught by knowledgeable, talented Seton Hall faculty — on campus, off campus and online!
Fall 2021 Program Offerings
Ready to register? Click the program links below.
- iTHIRST Spiritual Companionship Certification Training (September 21 - November 11) This online training program seeks to provide a spiritual remedy to those with substance use disorders and their families.
- Leadership & Professional Development 101 Certificate Program (September 15 - December 8) This 13-week, in-person program provides participants with essential skills and strategies that are needed to become successful professionals and leaders.
- Professional Market Research Insights Certificate Program (October 2021) Two self-paced online market research courses – Market Research Insights: Qualitative and Market Research Insights: Quantitative – for anyone interested in learning more about market research and how to conduct and leverage it to make better business decisions.
- Social Media Certificate Program (August 23 – October 15; October 25 – December 17) Learn how to better integrate social media into your digital strategies with two online courses designed for your specific level of familiarity.
- Strategic Influencing and Communication Series Workshops (October 8: General; October 22: Women; December 3: General and Advanced) During these in-person programs, management training coach and author Lee Miller teaches participants how they can control situations, whether at home or at work, and positively affect outcomes.
- Professional Cybersecurity Certificate Program (September 2021) In this online program, learn the fundamental skills and knowledge needed by workers in professions that interact with computer and information systems.
SHRM Recertification Provider School
Students who successfully complete SHRM-recognized classes are eligible to receive professional development credits from the Society of Human Resource Management.