The new Professional Market Research Insights Certificate, offered by the Division of Continuing Education and Professional Studies in partnership with the Market Research Center at Seton Hall University, is set to launch February 1, 2022. Registration is already open for anyone interested in this program.
This certificate program offers courses in qualitative and quantitative market research. Each online course is self-paced and takes about 20 hours to complete. Upon successful completion, a certificate along with continuing education units (CEUs) will be issued. Those interested in taking both qualitative and quantitative courses will be eligible for a comprehensive market research certificate.
"The approach is a practical, real-world introduction to market research," said Adam Warner, M.B.A., director of the Market Research Center and marketing instructor in the Stillman School of Business. Both Warner and Associate Professor of Marketing Hector Lozada-Vega, Ph.D. serve as faculty for the program.
Who should take this market research certificate program? Anyone who makes business decisions. The courses focus on how to make good decisions, get ahead of the competition, and understand what customers truly need and want.
"It empowers you to be more effective in your career and help your company make more informed decisions backed by data and insight and not just gut instinct," said Lozada-Vega.
Why should someone take this course?
- Sharpen critical thinking skills and learn how to uncover key insights (not just data);
- Identify trends/opportunities and develop actionable recommendations to address these;
- To strengthen resume by having a strong understanding of market research;
- To lead to career advancement by adding marketable skills.
All these reasons end up with the same bottom line: having a market research skill set is empowering.
To learn more about the Professional Market Research Insights Certificate, watch the video above and visit the webpage. Special discount available for Seton Hall alumni.
In addition to the Market Research Insights Certificate options, participants can also take advantage of:
- Custom market research workshops – designed for individual organizations, delivered onsite or virtually.
- "Pair Up with the Pirates" – Fun networking/awards celebration of university/business partnerships.
- Career Center – Free consultation with a career center advisor, plus access to our career fairs.
- Market Research Center – Businesses can participate in a market project with our students