Master of Arts in Communication
Request More Information
Loading M.A. in Communication...
The Master of Arts in Communication program develops critical research skills associated with communication and leadership in ways that are grounded in theory and applicable to settings in a complicated and highly interactive world. Choose from three areas of study: Digital Communication and Communication Technologies, Communication in Organizations,or Public Relations.
In each focus of study, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Earn your degree on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Take courses in Internet and Communication, New Media, Organizations, and Institutions, Communication Technologies Ethics, Organizational Culture, Training and Development, Employee Relations, and more.
- Compile a Communication Portfolio designed to showcase your skills and achievements to share with employers or as part of application to future academic endeavors.
- Complete a capstone Master's Project with one-on-one interaction with a faculty mentor.
- Network with professionals in the communication capital of New York City.
Complete the form to receive further information on this transformative master's program!