Lambda Pi Eta
Lambda Pi Eta (LPH) is the National Communication Association's official honor society at four-year colleges and universities. The Seton Hall University Chapter is part of more than 500 active chapters nationwide, and is a member of the Association of College Honor Societies.
Highlights and Benefits
The six goals of LPH are to:
- Recognize, foster and reward outstanding scholastic achievement in Communication Studies
- Stimulate interest in the field of Communication
- Promote and encourage professional development among Communication majors
- Provide an opportunity to discuss and exchange ideas in the field
- Establish and maintain closer relationships between faculty and students
- Explore options for graduate education in Communication Studies
All students within the College of Communication and the Arts are welcome to join Lambda Pi Eta. For more information or to get involved with LPH, please contact adviser, Professor Ann Bollinger, at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Seton Hall chapter email at LambdaPiEtaSHU@gmail.com.
Please also visit the student-run Lambda Pi Eta blog at www.lambdapietashu.wordpress.com.