Graduate Certificate Admissions
The following admissions items are required to pursue a graduate certificate
- Online application and application fee
- Letter of intent
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended (Bachelor's-level degree required)
- TOEFL (international applicants only - please see below)
- Transcript evaluation (international applicants only - please see below)
Prospective students that attended any postsecondary institutions outside of the United States or Canada (excluding study abroad or internship experiences) are required to have their transcript(s) evaluated by one of the following agencies:
- World Education Services
- Educational Credential Evaluators
- Global Credential Evaluators, Inc.
- Evaluation Service, Inc.
- Center for Applied Research, Evaluation and Education, Inc.
If English is not your first language, please arrange to have your official TOEFL or IELTS scores sent directly to Seton Hall University. The institution code for Seton Hall University is 2811.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis for Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters and are completed entirely online. All materials should be submitted using the online application system. Transcripts, TOEFL/IELTS score reports, and transcript evaluations (if required) must be received directly from the issuing agency.