Each year, The Career Center celebrates students' accomplishments in experiential education. These programs include internships, student teaching, clinical and service-learning experiences.
Winners are selected, from each school and college, for their outstanding work and contributions to their work sites, as well as their demonstration of leadership, both on and off-campus.
This year, we are unable to honor the student winners in person, however, we've put together videos to highlight their achievements.
Shawna Cooper-Gibson, Vice President for Student Services created a video congratulating the winners on their accomplishments. Student winners also submitted videos accepting their awards and deans from each of the schools and colleges submitted videos congratulating the students on a job well done. Their videos can be viewed by clicking the links below.
- College of Arts & Sciences: Jonathan Nendze (Message from Dean Peter Shoemaker)
- College of Communication and the Arts: Samantha Dyar (Message from Dean Deirdre Yates)
- School of Diplomacy & International Relations: Tien Phan (Message from Interim Dean Courtney Smith)
- College of Education & Human Services: Jaylen Henderson-Pena (Message from Dean Maureen Gillette)
- College of Nursing: Sean Misa (Message from Dean Marie Foley)
- School of Health & Medical Sciences: Sarah K Brown (Message from Director of Clinical Education, Natalie Neubauer)
- Service Learning: Anya Darmetko (Message from Dean Peter Shoemaker)
- Stillman School of Business: Conor M. Farrell (Message from Dean Joyce Strawser)
Congratulations to all award winners – we are so proud of you!