Stillman Graduate Admissions COVID-19 Response
The Seton Hall University Stillman Graduate Admission Office is here to assist you with your application process and answer any questions you might have relating to our programs. We recognize that the extraordinary circumstances we are all facing have led to unique challenges, and we would like to address some of your concerns.
- Standardized tests: Many applicants have been delayed in completing an exam due to testing site closures. Therefore, we are offering non-dual degree candidates the option of having their applications reviewed by the admissions committee without a GMAT or GRE for the fall 2020 and spring 2021 semesters. Please contact our office by calling (973-761-9220) or scheduling an appointment to discuss your individualized circumstance.
- Many of you may already qualify for a GMAT or GRE waiver. Please review our waiver procedures here.
- English Proficiency exams: For students who have been delayed in completing a TOEFL or IELTS exam, ETS has just announced that it will be offering an at-home testing option for the TOEFL. Additional details can be found here: https://www.ets.org/s/cv/toefl/at-home/. Please feel free to contact our office by calling 973-761-9220 or scheduling an appointment online for individual advising.
- Information Sessions: All upcoming information sessions will be conducted online. I encourage you to review upcoming dates here.
- We will continue to review fall 2020 and spring 2021 applications on a rolling basis.
- Candidates applying for a Stillman Graduate Assistantship should plan on taking a standardized test. Similarly, candidates for one of our Dual Degree programs (B.S.B.A./M.B.A. program or B.S.B.A./M.S. in Professional Accounting program) who do not meet the GPA requirements for a test waiver should schedule a standardized test. Selected testing centers for both the GMAT and GRE are now open, and at-home proctored examinations are now available for both the GMAT and GRE. Please check the websites for current information – GMAT (MBA.com) and GRE (ets.org/gre).
Again, we will continue to be available to answer any questions by calling our office at 973-761-9220 or emailing our department at email@example.com.
Stay safe and healthy!
Office of Graduate Admissions
Stillman School of Business
Seton Hall University