Alternate Route Admissions
The Alternate Route Admission program is competitive and provides for a waiver of the GMAT or GRE exam requirement for applicants with at least five years of significant managerial, professional, quantitative or entrepreneurial work experience.
An applicant wishing to be considered for the Alternate Route Admission program must:
- Complete the online application and select Alternate Route Program.
- Submit the following documents with your application:
- A current professional resume which includes an in-depth description of your current position and information on one or more of the following:
–The number of direct subordinates you supervise
–The number of clients you manage
–The size of the budget you manage
–The size of the respective revenue center for which you are responsible
- Both MS in Accounting and MBA applicants must provide one recommendation letter from your direct supervisor that recognizes your contributions to the department as well as the overall organization.
- MBA applicants must also provide two additional recommendation letters (professional and/or academic recommendations).
- Submit a personal essay (two double-spaced pages) that responds to the following two items:
–Identify your leadership style and describe a recent situation at work that demonstrates this style
–Describe a recent work experience that supports the thesis "I am an effective team member"
- Submit all official transcripts from each university attended (including all transfer credits) during both undergraduate and graduate study (Seton Hall included) directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions. Any international coursework will require an official transcript evaluation to be completed by one of the agencies listed on the National Association of Credential Education Services website ( www.naces.org).
- You maybe required to interview before the Faculty Admissions Committee.
For more information on the application process, click here »
Please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at (973) 761-9262 if you have additional questions.
For further information please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at (973) 761-9262 or firstname.lastname@example.org.