Seton Hall welcomes applications from international students for admission into full-time graduate degree programs. The Office of International Programs provides counseling and support for all student visa and immigration issues, and also assists international students in becoming active members of the University and surrounding community. They also offer a variety of services and social/cultural activities for this purpose. Contact them by phone at (973) 761-9072.
International Admission Requirements
- Official transcripts from each college and university attended for credit toward previous degrees. All credentials in languages other than English must be accompanied by certified English translations. International applicants must hold an undergraduate degree that represents the equivalent of four years of undergraduate study in the United States. Transcripts from institutions not accredited in the United States or Canada must be evaluated course-by-course by National Association of Credential Evaluation Services.
- Official scores attained on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL ® ) given by the Education Testing Service, (877) 863-3456 for hearing impaired (609) 771-7714 or visit www.ets.org/toefl. A minimum score of 607 paper based-254 computer based and 80 for internet based is required for admission.
- International applicants may submit the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) in lieu of a TOEFL. Competitive applicants must score a minimum of a 6 on the IELTS.
- International applicants may submit the Duolingo English Test in lieu of a TOEFL or IETLS. Competitive applicants must score a minimum of a 110 on the Duolingo English Test.
- In approximately 250-500 words please share your professional goals following your graduate business degree. In addition, please discuss why the Stillman School of Business can help you achieve those goals and what you can contribute to our graduate learning community.
- A current resume
- Completed I-20 Declaration and Certification of Finances Form
- Original bank documents (copies will not be accepted)
- One completed academic and/or professional recommendation forms or letters
- Copies of relevant professional certifications and licenses
Please also visit the University's International Graduate Applicants page for additional details.