On Friday, March 1, the popular online mentoring platform, Pirate Connect, will relaunch with a new look offering updated features that aim to make the user experience more efficient. Users will discover a refreshed platform with cutting-edge design available on every device.
- New intuitive design
- Personalized feed to share updates and post photos or videos
- Dedicated mentoring section to help further your career
Pirate Connect is an exclusive online community for Seton Hall alumni and current students to leverage their Seton Hall connections. The platform will allow alumni across the globe to:
- Expand – by leveraging their own network of Pirates to get introduced to people they should know.
- Get Ahead – by advancing their careers through connections with Pirates working in top companies and gaining access to exclusive opportunities.
- Give Back – by introducing, employing and mentoring graduating students or fellow alumni.
- Reconnect – by finding and reminiscing with fellow classmates.
Pirate Connect officially launched last summer and since then, over 1,000 alumni and current students have joined to build their network, seek career advice, and search jobs posted by alumni, further promoting the impact the Pirate community has beyond graduation. The creation of Pirate Connect is another added benefit to continue Seton Hall's investment in its lifelong relationship with the alumni community.
Don't miss the relaunch on March 1 and be sure to check out the new updates to the platform.
Not a member yet? Sign up for free and get started on the Pirate Connect website.