The Master of Arts in Communication offers you a path to become the Change, Difference, and Decision Maker, Relationship Builder, Message Creator, and a Master Communicator.
The program's unique experiences blend communication theory with real-world practice, ensuring your success in a rapidly changing world.
- Focus Your Passion: Digital Media, Organizational Communication, or Public Relations.
- Experiential Learning: In our new Center for Sports Media and in our newly renovated and refreshed TV studio and facilities.
- Stay True to You: Within our mission-focused institution, we encourage change makers to grow and speak truth to power.
- Learn from the Best: Work one-on-one with our internationally recognized faculty.
- Become part of a Network: Find out about our Communication and Arts Graduate Student Association CAGSA and what our involved alum are doing today!
Learn More About Each Area of Study
By the Numbers
Why Earn Your MA in Communication from Seton Hall?
Graduate Program in Communication
The M.A. in Communication offers three areas of study: Digital Media, Communication in Organizations, and Public Relations.
Where Do Great Minds Go?
Hunter DeSimone ‘19/M.A. ’21
Digital Communications Specialist, Federal Student Aid at the U.S. Department of Education
Asya Robinson M.A. ’21
Marketing Communications Coordinator at Withum
Kelsey Foy ‘16/M.A. ’18
Program Manager at Kantar
Our Home: South Orange, NJ
14 Miles from New York City
Traditional Suburban Campus with Easy City Access
The faculty in our internationally recognized research and teaching programs are committed to guiding students to success. Seton Hall is a Catholic University where great thinkers do more than think.
View all Communication and the Arts faculty »
Request More Information
A dynamic community comprised of scholars, theorists, critics, and professionals, Graduate Studies within the College of Communication and the Arts provides students with dynamic and immersive learning experiences blending theory and practical components that permit students to recognize, test, and translate course material into academic, professional and workplace settings.
Loading M.A. in Communication...